What does the Company do?
This company provide simple, powerful tech solutions to allow businesses to grow using intuitive payment systems. They have recently taken on a new project and are going through a period of major growth.
What will I be doing as a Senior DevOps Engineer?
This role will see you collaborating with teams in Belfast, Edinburgh and New York! You will work to improve the existing infrastructure - designing solutions and introducing new ideas and technologies to the team!
Why should I be interested in this Senior DevOps Engineer role?
- Salary up to £75,000
- Huge opportunity to gain exposure to the latest tech and develop skillset
- 35 holidays
- Flexible working
- Catered lunches
- Snack and Drink Fridges
- Health Insurance (Medical and Optical)
- Cash back Benefit
- Pension Scheme
What do I need to secure this job as a Senior DevOps Engineer?
- Strong knowledge of AWS (including EC2)
- Strong Networking Knowledge (VPNs, routing etc)
- Experience using scripting languages (Python, Bash, Perl etc)
- Experience with containerisation technology (Docker, Kubernetes)
For a chat about this exciting Senior DevOps Engineer role (or any other) in the strictest confidence please click the link to apply and chat with Claire McAllister
If this is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 0 yrs