What does the Company do?
This company is a well-established, global leader in the technology sector. This company provides specialised IT services across a vast range of industries. An excellent opportunity, that will allow you to gain exposure to every sector across the board.
What will I be doing as a Senior DevOps Engineer?
As a Senior DevOps Engineer you will have a remit to help promote DevOps across all functions of a project or programmes. You will be working with multiple teams to ensure systems are built in a way that makes them fast, maintainable, stable and able to handle frequent, incremental change.
Why should I be interested in this Senior DevOps Engineer role?
- Excellent Salary (Up to £70K)
- Private medical and dentalcare
- 20% pension
- Travel Opportunities - UK only
- 15% Annual Bonus on top or salary
- 33 days holiday
- Modern Offices and excellent working environment
- Exposure to the latest Machine Learning and AI technologies
What do I need to secure this job as a Senior DevOps Engineer?
Successful candidates will be williong to travel and have experience with SOME of the following:
- 5 years + experience in a similar role
- Cloud Platforms such as:
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Container platforms such as:
For a chat about this exciting Senior DevOps Engineer role (or any other) in the strictest confidence please click the link to apply and chat with Claire McAllister
If this is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 0 yrs