My client is one of the largest fraud prevention providers in ecommerce in the US and with a big drive in European investment has set up a new team in Belfast to pave the way for their global client’s success.
Why should I be interested in this Senior DevOps Engineer role?
- Work on system level projects
- Modern and cool tech stack – AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Salt, Chef
- Free Lunch everyday
- Reimbursed monthly travel
- Flexible working – work from home up to 2 days per week
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus up to 10%
- Shares & Equity
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Great holidays, pension, medical, life insurance, 12 weeks full paid maternity/paternity leave
What do I need to secure tis Senior DevOps role?
- 3+ years in a DevOps role
- Experience with different AWS services
- Strong Linux admin, performance and debugging experience
- Previous experience with containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
For a chat about this exciting Senior DevOps Engineer role (or any other) in the strictest confidence please give Paddy Burns a call on 028 9521 1121 – or simply apply via the link below.
If this is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 0 yrs