Senior Data Engineer (Belfast’s Best Benefits Package)
Senior Data Engineer | Competitive Salary | 10% Annual Bonus | Shares & Equity | Free Lunch Everyday | Flexible Working | 2 Days WFH| Autonomy & Ownership of Projects
What does the Company do?
My client is one of the largest fraud prevention providers in ecommerce in the US and with a big drive in European investment has set up a new team in Belfast to pave the way for their global client’s success. They are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join a vastly growing team of talented engineers who are working on exciting challenges where innovation is encouraged and rewarded.
Why should I be interested in this Senior Data Engineer role?
- Competitive Salary
- 10% Annual Bonus
- Shares & Equity
- Flexible working – work from home up to 2 days per week
- Autonomy and ownership of projects
- Free Lunch Everyday
- Reimbursed travel costs to and from work
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Great holidays, pension, medical, optical, dental, life insurance
- 12 weeks full paid maternity/paternity leave
What will I be doing as a Senior Data Engineer?
- Have autonomy and ownership over exciting projects
- Work in a great team of developers who drive initiative
- Product enhancement for global clients
What do I need to secure this job as a Senior Data Engineer?
- Experienced in SQL
- Optimized and built upon databases
- Experienced in ETL solutions (cloud-based infrastructure beneficial)
For a chat about this exciting Senior Data Engineer role (or any other) in the strictest confidence please give Shannon Tierney a call on 028 9521 1121 – or simply apply via the link below.
If this Senior Data Engineer role is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 0 yrs