Senior Data Engineer (Belfast, Up to £60K)
A Senior Data Engineer is needed, to work in the heart of Belfast. My clients prestige extends globally and they have one of the most sophisticated teams in the City. An asset management giant, who constantly have one hand on the pulse of the ever evolving world of data. This company leverages the latest data engineering tools to solve asset management problems for some of the world’s largest organisations.
The successful Senior Data Engineer will be joining an expanding team, working with cutting edge technologies developing, implementing and maintaining this organisations data platform, which has been developed from the ground up.
Why should I be interested in this Senior Data Engineer role?
- Excellent salary (Up to £60K)
- 10% Bonus
- City Centre Location
- Health Insurance, extended to you and your family members
- Enhanced Paternity/Maternity Leave
- Zero Travel
What do I need to get this Senior Data Engineer role?
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role (DBA, Database Development or Data Architecture)
- Experience with graph database technology (Neo4j, Postgres or any other)
- Previous commercial experience with ONE or more scripting languages (Python, Bash, Spark or Scala)
For a confidential chat about this exciting Senior Data Engineer role (or any other) please give Paddy Burns a call on 028 9521 1121 – or simply apply via the link below. Why not avail of our £250 referral scheme and share this role within your own network of friends and family?
Experience: 0 yrs