Senior Data Analyst (£60K – Flexible Working)
Senior Data Analyst | Salary up to £60,000 | Flexible Working | WFH 1 Day | Personal Development Plan | Bonus Scheme | Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
What does the company do?
Despite being a primary player in the US Healthcare market this company still have a fantastic start-up culture in the local market. Fresh from a company rebrand and completion of significant product launches, Belfast has been chosen as the preferred location for the next step of strategic growth. With a motivated Site Lead and senior hires in place already, you’ll be joining as a Senior Data Analyst in a risk-free autonomous environment intent on innovatively disrupting current health product and plan management offerings in the market.
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will interoperate and analyse data which will transform information into insight which will be integral for their client’s systems and tools.
Why should I be interested in this role as a Senior Data Analyst?
- Salary up to £60,000
- Performance related bonus scheme
- 35 days holiday (including stats)
- 5% pension
- Life assurance and wellness programme
- Potential for share options
- Flexible working – including working from home and early start/finish times
- A tailored and structured personal development plan – fully expensed
What do I need to get this job as a Senior Data Analyst?
- 2+ years’ experience within a Data Analysis background
- Experience in ETL frameworks
- Statistical package experience - SAS, SPSS, Excel etc.
- Knowledge in reporting packages - XPath & XQuery
For a chat about this role as a Senior Data Analyst (or any other) please contact Shannon Tierney on 02895 211 121 in strictest confidence or simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
If this Senior Data Analyst role is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 0 yrs