Brand new Senior .NET opportunity available with an exciting company in the Bio Research space!
- Analyse, design, develop, test, and document a software system which integrates provider offices to health insurance payers.
- Work on a scrum team and participate in Agile practices for development of tasks, time frames, design, code, test scripts, and documentation.
- Code to acceptance criteria and perform unit and system testing.
- Develop Quality System Records and follow departmental Quality System practices and procedures.
- Participate in paired programming and / or code reviews of other developers.
- Provide training to other internal and external clients on the use of developed software systems.
- Maintain work progress in appropriate process tools. Follow Quality processes within a FDLC (Full Development Life Cycle) environment.
What you can bring to the table:
- Advanced experience building large multi-component products and leading key initiatives.
With this role, you can expect to enjoy the following:
- Salary in the £50-60000 range.
- We offer competitive compensation, full benefits and some great perks. More importantly, we offer you the chance to work with a great team, focused on providing leading software-based solutions and services across a continuum of care.
- Excellent benefits package including medical(HMO/PPO), dental, and vision, and a company matching pension so you can continue planning for financial wellness.
- Flexible Working Hours/Unlimited Paid Time Off (Within reason).
- Employee discounts on things like, mobile products and services, gym memberships, and a variety of additional entertainment options.
How to learn more:
To find out more, simply call, email or LinkedIn message Francis Maxwell from realTime recruitment. Alternatively, hit the “Apply Now” button to send me your CV.
C#, .NET, ASP.NET, Software Engineer, Software Developer, Senior Engineer, Senior Developer, Product Architect, Software Architect
Experience: 0 yrs