Senior C++ Developer (Principal position also available)
As a Senior C++ Engineer, you will play a fundamental role in the development of the next generation of mobile internet technology used by major mobile providers globally! Work on cutting-edge mobile technology and development in the areas of 5G data and traffic management. You will work closely with system architects to delivery high quality highly perfomant, low latency solutions.
Why should I be interested in this Senior C++ Engineer role?
- Competitive starting salary plus annual bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
- Private medical and health insurance
- Generous Group Pension scheme
- Career development opportunities
- Full sick pay
- Supportive and collaborative culture
- Excellent training and support program
- Exciting projects in cutting-edge mobile technology and 5G!
What do I need to be successful in this Senior C++ Engineer role?
- Highly proficient in C++ programming
- 4+ years' experience developing high performance, low latency server applications
- Strong experience with Linux/Unix based environments
- Knowledge of network operating systems
If you are a C++ Developer looking for their next challenge, get in touch with Chantelle from RealTime Recruitment today or simply click "apply"!
Experience: 0 yrs