Senior C++ Engineer (Next-Gen Products)
Senior C++ Engineer | Competitive Salary | Belfast City Centre Location| Free Parking |Opportunity to cross-train | Flexible Working Hours | Flexible Benefits | Innovative Work Space | Internal Promotion Opportunities |
What does the company do?
My client is a leading Fintech company, seeking several Senior C++ Engineers to join their ever-growing Belfast team. They are a market leader providing next-generation payment solutions world-wide. Designed and developed in the US, they opened their Belfast office five years ago and have been experiencing growth ever since! Their state-of-the-art office provides fun and games to keep their Senior C++ Engineers reenergised and full of innovative ideas.
Why should I be interested in this Senior C++ Engineer role?
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Generous holidays
- Free parking
- Private medical
- Healthcare Plan for you AND your family!
- Modern Belfast City Centre office
- Cycle to work scheme
What will I be doing as a Senior C++ Engineer?
- Join a highly motivated, next-generation team in the enhancement and optimisation of their already successful high-performance software
- Be a part of the entire software development lifecycle from design to delivery
- Influence and collaborate with an expert team
What do I need to secure this job as a Senior C++ Engineer?
- Degree educated in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Strong C++ experience in a Linux environment
- Knowledge of OO design patterns
For a chat about this Senior C++ Engineer role (or any other) in the strictest confidence please give Chantelle Workman a call on 02895 211 121 – or simply apply via the link below.
If this Senior C++ Software Engineer role is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested - we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 0 yrs