C++ * £42,000 * Security Team * Bonus 5% * Pension 7% * South Belfast
What does the company do?
Work for a Global business with over fifty offices worldwide, boasting a portfolio of Global clients. The Belfast office specialises in the world of home entertainment; looking to transform the way we interact with and watch television.
Senior C++ Developer
You will join the Security team of 20 Developers, working in a flat structure – the team rotates to work in different areas dependant on the client’s needs. The Security team ensure safe content sharing between devices; such as TV boxes, Smartphones and IoT devices.
You will gain exposure to Android TV (Android/Java Development) 4K technology working in partnership with Apple, Google and Microsoft.
Why should I be interested in this Senior C++ Developer role?
- Salary up to £42,000
- Bonus 5%, Pension 7%
- 35 days holiday
- Private Medical and Life Assurance
- South Belfast office – off-street parking available
- Cycle to work scheme and Childcare Vouchers
What do I need to secure this job?
- 5+ years’ C++ experience
- Team player with strong problem-solving skills
- Degree in Software/Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- 2 stage process – first they will assess your abilities and CV discussion followed by a Technical interview – assessing code and writing pseudo code
For a chat about this Senior C++ Developer role (or any other) in the strictest confidence please give Steph Murray a call on 02895 211 121 – or simply apply via the link below.
If this is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 4-5 yrs