Senior Android Developer (Fully Remote)
Are you an avid sports fan who loves watching live sport with your mates?
Or maybe you're a gamer with their own Twitch channel?
Whatever your sport of choice is, what if your passion for sports could be implemented into your career as an Android Developer?
Why should I be interested?
- Opportunity to create new experiences for like-minded people by designing interactive sports engagement technology
- Salary up to £50k to ensure you’re paid your worth in a competitive market
- Can be fully remote* with lots of flexibility and autonomy
- Get paid to watch your favourite sports!!
What will I bring to the table?
- At least 3 years’ experience developing Android applications
- At least a couple of years using Kotlin
- Experience with unit testing and TDD
*Position available remotely across UK but prefernece given to NI candidates*
Who will I be working with?
An exciting start-up in growth mode working on a highly successful platform already partnered with major players in the sports industry, reimagining the excitement of live sports. It’s scalable, meaning your expertise will be valued to kick things forward and making you a valued contributor in the early game. Work on developing cutting-edge technology that will bring hours of excitement to fellow sports lovers!
Call Chantelle from RealTime Recruitment to chat in more detail
Experience: 0 yrs