What does the Company do?
My client is a global leader in payment technologies. They provide services to some of the biggest names in the business world. Based in Belfast for over 6 years they have developed their team from 6 to 220 and are known for making their employees feel valued and fulfilled in their roles.
What will I be doing as a Release Engineer?
In this position you will manage the build and CI/CD processes, designing and building automated code development systems, working with cutting edge payment technologies and world class Engineers. In this role you will have the ability to train in your chosen areas and develop your career.
Why should I be interested in this Release Engineer role?
- Salary up to £55,000
- Group Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Cash Plan
- Pension – matched up to 5%
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme (Belfast Bikes Annual Subscription)
- Quarterly Massages
- Fresh fruit, tea, coffee, filtered water
- Free lunch every other Friday
- Pool Tables, Table Tennis Tables, XBOX
- Charity Events and Volunteering days (2 per year)
- Movie nights
- Celebrate 1 random day each month – eg: Lollypop day, International Beer Day etc
- Long Service Awards
What do I need to secure this job as a Release Engineer?
- Experience with scripting languages (PowerShell, Python, Bash, Perl etc)
- Experience with managing Windows Servers environments
- Experience building and deploying in (C# or Java)
- Experience with one or more of the following:
For a chat about this exciting Release Engineer role (or any other) in the strictest confidence please click the link to apply and chat with Claire McAllister
If this is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 0 yrs