QA Lead (High Frequency Trading- up to £60K)
What does the company do?
A large, well-established global, financial company based in Belfast is looking for an experienced QA Lead -who will be responsible for overseeing the implementation of a brand new global product within the business.
As the QA Lead, you will be responsible for all the required planning for the roll-out of this new product. You will also oversee other important team members that are responsible for delivery to ensure that timelines are met. Creating the QA strategy for the project will be an essential part of this role and develop test scenarios relevant to the business.
Why should I be interested in this QA Lead role?
- Play a big part in the new product launch!
- Excting new Greenfield development
- Salary range – up to £60k
- Award winning pension scheme
- 23 holiday days + stats
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Annual Bonus (10-15%)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Customisable perks package to suit your lifestyle
What do I need to secure this job?
- Strong, hands-on technical and leadership background- experience in managing offshore teams
- 50:50 split - hands-on/leadership
- Must have high frequency trading platform experience
- Any FS experience or Insurance background
- Well-rounded testing experience- functional, regression and performance testing (Ideally) but a good mix of testing experience is welcome
For more information about this QA Lead role (or any other) please apply via the link below or call Francis Maxwell for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, if you feel this role isn’t for you but know someone who may be interested, share the link to this ad and you could avail of our £250 referral scheme.
Experience: 0 yrs