Software QA (One day Work from Home)
A flourishing Financial Technology organisation is now searching for several Software QAs in Belfast. In this role, you will contribute to a a predominantly functional testing approach. There will always be a place for Manual testing in this team, but over time you will get to gain exposure to the latest automation principles and practices with this team.
This is a great opportunity for a Manual QA who wants to upskill in Test Automation over the coming years.
What does the company do?
This company works at the cutting edge of investment banking technology products.
Why should I be interested in this Software QA role?
- Salary up to £32000
- 1 day work from home per week
- 10% annual bonus
- 33 days holiday
- Private healthcare
- Flexible work patterns (start early/leave early)
- Join a company in “growth mode”, that trusts Test Engineers to get the job done
- This is a great opportunity for a Manual QA who wants to upskill in Test Automation over the coming years
What do I need to secure this Software QA opportunity?
- At least 2 years’ experience as a QA Engineer
- Must have strong knowledge of the application you're testing
To discuss this fantastic opportunity, simply submit your CV or request a call Francis Maxwell - I'm happy to have a chat even if you just want to compare this company with your current package, feel free to call at any time.
If you aren't looking, but someone else in your network is, feel free to pass this link on - we offer a £250 voucher for successful referrals.
Experience: 0 yrs