Brand new Test Engineering Opportunity for a QA with .NET experience! This intermediate level role offers an unparalleled chance at career progression, training and growth.
About the company:
This business builds some of the most sophisticated web applications available in the “Tech for good” space. Most recently his company recently tested the Track and Trace app that you probably have on your phone today – they’re doing some amazing things!
What this company will give you:
- An excellent salary in the £30-40k range (probably one of the best paid intermediate roles in town)
- 8% company pension contribution to help you prepare for your future
- 33 Days’ holiday
- Paid sick leave – this team makes sure you don’t feel pressured to work when you’re ill
- Private medical with Bupa
- The chance to work on products that makes a difference in people’s lives
What you can bring to the table:
- Two years’ experience in a QA role
- ISTQB foundation preferred but not essential
- Ideal candidates will have tested software in a C# environment
What to do next:
To learn more about this exciting role, simply call Francis Maxwell from realTime recruitment or hit the apply now button!
Experience: 0 yrs