Systems QA (Best Stack in Town)
Technically strong Systems QA Engineer required for an expanding, eCommerce lab that has recently moved to Belfast City. This company offers an unrivalled tech stack for someone who is passionate about code quality and who takes a "quality first" approach.
This company is the biggest player in the Asian eCommerce market. In their Belfast based R&D lab, they're focusing on a new cryptocurrency, a financial exchange and a digital rights management solution for the media sector. This a modern, flexible technology environment that hires people who love to learn new skills.
The tech stack is micro service focused (micro services built in NodeJS) and API oriented. In this role, you will gain exposure to Linux containers (Docker and Kubernetes), Azure and Blockchain.
This company leverages shared ledger technology for everything from financial exchanges and cryptocurrencies, through to digital rights management.
What do I need to get this Senior QA Engineer role?
- Experience testing Microservices and APIs
- Experience writing scripts
- Experience performing OAT
- £35-40k Salary
- 10% Bonus
- Stock options (4 year vesting period)
- 37 days holiday
- Open to flexible working hours – (Early start, early finish etc)
- Belfast City Centre Location
- Gain exposure to Blockchain, AWS, Azure, OpenStack and Microservices
- Work with the best Tech Stack in Belfast and some of the best Software Engineers and QAs in Belfast
- Zero travel, zero out of hours work
- Modern office facilities
- Unprecedented access to the Site Lead
To apply for this role, call Francis Maxwell on 02895211121 or hit the apply button below.
Not the role for you? Refer friends and family to earn a £250 voucher.
Experience: 0 yrs