Python Developer (Cyber Security)
Python Developer | Cyber Security | Salary up to £35,000 | Belfast | Free Parking | Great Social Culture |
What does the company do?
My client is an established, award-winning Cyber Security House in Belfast City. They provide Cyber intelligence from internal and external threats to global clients – they strive to be one-step ahead of the hackers and alert clients before the threat happens!
Why should I be interested in this Python Developer role?
- This is your chance to break into the booming Cyber Security sector!
- Salary up to £35,000
- Great social culture – relaxed office with a pool table and a snack fridge
- Free on-site parking, pension, private medical, generous holidays, childcare vouchers
- Paid training opportunities
What will I be doing as a Python Developer?
- Work on greenfield projects within the Cyber Security Industry
- Within a small team you will have lots of input on how things are done
- Improve your skillset and experience for your future progression
What do I need to secure this job as a Python Developer?
- 1+ years commercial Python experience
- Experience in either XML, JSON or REST
For a chat about this exciting Software Engineer role (or any other) in the strictest confidence please give Shannon Tierney a call on 028 9521 1121 – or simply apply via the link below.
If this is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 0 yrs