Project Manager – (Software)
The Role – Project Manager
This is an exciting role for someone who is passionate about advancing even further in their Project Management career within a well established and successful business.
As the Project Manager within this company you will work closely with the development team on the implementation of projects to further support the growth of this business.
What does the company do?
A market leader when it comes to technology. This software house delivers a wide range of solutions to an extensive range of industries in the global market.
Why should I be interested in this Project Manager role?
- Competitive Salary £50k+
- Attractive pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Global company with further opportunity for career progression
What do I need to secure this Project Manager role?
- 5+ years Project Management experience
- SDLC exposure
- Degree or equivalent within an IT related discipline
- Prince2 Qualification (desirable)
- Experience dealing with internal/external stakeholders
For more information about this Project Manager role (or any other) please apply via the link below.
Alternatively, if you feel this role isn’t for you but know someone who may be interested, share the link to this ad and you could avail of our £250 referral scheme if we successfully place them.
Experience: 0 yrs