Project Manager (Digital Practice)
Define and deliver key projects | Consultancy
Belfast City Centre | Competitive salary
What does the company do?
With over 20 years’ experience as an innovation first consultancy, this company have become a market leader in Software Management, ERP, Enterprise Cloud and Digital Services across the whole of Ireland. Their track record of forging long lasting business relationships is reinforced by their ability to recognise ground-breaking ideas and the perfect accompanying technologies to enable seamless digital delivery for clients.
Why should I be interested in this Project Manager role?
- This client is searching for a skilled Project Manager with proven ability to lead through Scrum/Agile methodologies
- Genuine scope to be heavily involved in a dynamic environment where honesty and integrity drive excellence
- A huge local project ongoing meaning that travel is practically non-existent – the roadmap here is 4/5 years long
- The company has received numerous accolades in recent years, including ‘Tech Excellence Company of the year’ & ‘Best Workplace’
- Partnered with some of the biggest names in technology such as Oracle, Microsoft and AWS
- Outstanding office culture with which includes a ‘No Ego’ core value, peer recognition awards and regular team events
Benefits for a Project Manager include:
- A competitive salary based on experience
- Opportunity for profit share
- Flexible working
- Life Assurance & Health Insurance
- Education & Certification Assistance
- Childcare vouchers and Cycle to Work Scheme
What do I need to secure this Project Manager job?
- Ideally you will have progressed from a Software Development background or possess strong experience in the IT/technology sector
- 5 years’ experience in a Project Manager role with most of this time spent in an Agile environment
- Scrum/Agile certifications would be hugely beneficial
For more information about this Project Manager role (or any other) please apply via the link below.
Alternatively, if you feel this role isn’t for you but know someone who may be interested, share the link to this ad and you could avail of our £250 referral scheme if we successfully place them.
Experience: 4-5 yrs