Product Manager – Belfast – Local Mid-Stage Start Up
Technical Product Manager sought to join a Belfast owned engineering house– a role in which you will help set their engineering strategy – during a critical of period of global growth.
RealTime are delighted to be partnering with this innovative Belfast born mid-stage start-up who have developed a world class, unique product aimed at the global market. They have already hired a highly talented engineering team and the time has come for them to bring in an experienced and technical Product Manager to help them develop their global strategy. A strong technical software engineering background coupled with strong business and client skills are essential for this role.
What does the company do?
An innovative Belfast born company who are in the initial stages of developing a brand-new product aimed at the global market. They have hired their engineering team, but they would now like to bring in an experienced and technical Product Manager who can be instrumental in the architectural and commercial decisions.
Why should I be interested in this Product Manager role?
- Competitive basic salary and benefits package
- Company born and products developed in Belfast – have major impact in the evolution
- City-Centre location
- Excellent work-life balance / flexible working patterns
What do I need to secure this Product Manager job?
- Demonstrable experience in technical product management – either in a “Product Manager” or “Product Owner” role – or perhaps in an Architect / Development Manager type role
- Experience guiding software SCRUM teams on design and tech decisions
For a confidential chat about this exciting Product Manager role (or any other) please give Claire Nixon a call on 02895 211121 – or simply apply via the link below.
Experience: 0 yrs