Principal Software Engineer – Java / React / AWS – Up to £75k
- Sick of legacy tech & red tape?
- Tired of working US hours with no control?
- Want to work on projects owned from Belfast?
- Like the sound of a company where everyone is hands-on?
If you’re nodding your head, I would suggest reading on…
This is a new role with one of Belfast’s fastest growing Software houses. They are looking to add a Principal Software Engineer who will play a key role in modernising their cloud hosted SaaS product.
- ‘Full-Stack’ experience – but if you’re stronger on the Backend this will be ok too!
- Your passion to move into a Full-Stack development role
- Your desire to work with the latest tech -
In this role you’ll:
- Embrace the idea of wearing ‘many hats’ – if you find yourself asking whose job it, it’s probably yours!
- Play an integral role within the company & be in a unique position as they grow
- Contribute in a highly collaborative environment focused on 2-week sprints
- Join a culture centred around learning & development – you’ll cut code with some of the best tech minds in the city
In return you’ll receive:
- A platform to experiment with the latest tools – if processes can be improved, you’ll have the authority to modernise
- A salary up to £75,000 & a guaranteed bonus of 10%
- Flexitime & 2 days Working from home– avoid your tiring / costly commute once normality resumes!
- On & off-site training opportunities – you’ll have an opportunity to become AWS / Salesforce certified
- AWS & AWS Lambda
- Spring Boot
Dominating their industry sector in the US, this company established a Belfast base in 2019 to drive expansion. With an inspiring Senior leadership team cemented, they are now searching for the right Principal developer to extend the innovation.
Apply below to hear more about this role:
Experience: 1-2 yrs