Principal Power BI/Data Developer – Belfast
Data Developer | Power BI | Azure Cloud | Belfast
Your New Company
Your new company is one of the largest IT Services Providers on the planet. While some of their competitors have been slow to take up new technologies, they have not. Cloud and SaaS is at the heart of everything they do. With continuous investment in research and development and a huge emphasis on innovation, your new company is not only stable but also modern and not afraid of change!
Your New Role
The Data Developer will get the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies. You will be performing application unit & system testing as well as developing the Power BI data model, reports & dashboards. The organisation has a relaxed environment, but the atmosphere tends to be challenging and dynamic. Hosted on Azure Cloud; no on-prem servers here.
The good stuff:
- Salary up to £60k
- Up to 10% employer pension contributions, 25 days annual leave & bank holidays
- Working from home for the foreseeable
- Exciting new projects, most of which will be greenfield projects
What you will bring:
- Experience in building, designing & implementing a data warehouse solution from scratch is essential for this role
- Azure Cloud Experience
- Experience developing visual dashboards and reporting
- Skills: Power BI, SQL Server 2016, SQL Server Reporting Services and Integration Services
Contact Paddy at RealTime recruitment or click the ‘Apply’ button and he will get in touch!
Experience: 0 yrs