What does the Company do?
My client is traditionally a powerhouse in the Management Consultancy industry. They identified an opportunity to move into the digital space and have ambitious plans to provide world-class digital solutions to their extensive range of clients. They are committed to creating a working environment where inclusivity and diversity is the norm allowing a supportive culture where their people can thrive.
What will I be doing as a Principal/ Lead DevOps Engineer?
You will have the chance to be at the fore front of a Global Consultancy’s strategic growth. In this role you will be leading a team in the direction of success. Working on multiple projects, gaining exposure to the latest and greatest tech. This role requires a love of coding and a passion for DevOps.
Why should I be interested in this Principal/ Lead Engineer role?
- Salary up to £80,000
- 10% annual bonus
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days leave + 10 stat days
- Private Healthcare
- Incentives for any travel incurred due to business needs and an allowance of £50 per day
What do I need to secure this job as a Principal/ Lead DevOps Engineer?
- Experience with public cloud platforms (AWS, GCP and Azure)
- Experience with cloud automation tools (Jenkins, Terraform, Chef, Puppet etc)
- Experience with containers (Kubernetes, Docker etc)
- Experience with tools such as Splunk and CloudWatch
- Working knowledge of web servers in virtual machines (Linux, Tomcat, Windows Server etc)
For a chat about this exciting Principal/ Lead DevOps Engineer role (or any other) in the strictest confidence please click the link to apply and chat with Claire McAllister
If this is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 0 yrs