Logorrhea is characterized by the constant need to talk.
Sounds better than loud-mouth, chatterbox or windbag, right?
But what if you could work for a company were the ability to talk is an asset?
WHY SHOULD YOU? –
- You love a natter, you love coding, you love diversity – win/win really
- You want to lead a team where everyone’s voice is heard an autonomy is an option
- You don’t want to be stuck working on one project, and you want exposure to the latest tech
CAN YOU? –
- Multitask? Work on multiple projects at once?
- Code with the best of them?
- Use cloud and automation tools to change the game?
WHO AM I WORKING FOR? –
A global consultancy with over 2800 employee’s, working with multiple clients across a wide range of sectors – Tech for good? Tick. IoT tech? Tick. Top secret government projects? Well that one’s classified, but you get the point. You will have access to the latest software/tech and work across multiple projects in a company who want you to progress and succeed!
I’M IN! NOW WHAT? –
Drop Claire McAllister a call for a chat, or pop over an email if that’s easier.
Everyone will get a response – I promise not to blab on!
Experience: 0 yrs