Principal Developer (Java - £65K)
Principal Developer | Java | Salary up to £70,000 | 10% Annual Bonus |Quick Career Progression | Innovative Workplace | Project Autonomy and Ownership | Belfast City Centre.
What does the company do?
This is arguably one of the most exciting opportunities to come to Belfast in recent years. My client is seeking a Principal Developer who is skilled in Java to join them on a journey of digital innovation in their state-of-the-art development centre in Belfast.
Partners within the business have their own area of expertise and this enhances their ability to on-board clients from a broad range of sectors; meaning that the work is refreshing, and projects are diverse. This growth mode environment provides fast progression for a Principal Developer alongside a great team in an innovative workplace.
Why should I be interested in this role as a Principal Developer?
- Salary up to £70,000
- 10% annual bonus
- 25 days leave + 10 stat days
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme – up to 8% employer contribution
- Autonomy and ownership over exciting projects with big global clients
- Variety of Greenfield work is unrivalled in Belfast
- With an aim to bring the work to the consultant – there is minimal travel involved
- Opportunities to add accreditiations to your profile - AWS etc
What do I need to do to get this job as a Principal Developer?
- Commercial experience working within a Java Development environment
- Team leadership experience OR 6+ years and a willingness to step up
- Strong communication skills
For a chat about this role as a Principal Developer (or any other) please contact Conor Mullan on 02895 211 121 in strictest confidence or simply email email@example.com
If this Principal Developer role is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 4-5 yrs