Principal Consultant (Java - £65K)
Principal Consultant| Java | Salary up to £65,000 | 10% Annual Bonus |Quick Career Progression | Innovative Workplace | Project Autonomy and Ownership | Belfast City Centre.
What does the company do?
Tegarded as a true innovator in their field, my client is seeking a Principal Consultant to join them on a journey of digital transformation in their state-of-the-art development centre in Belfast.
With projects ranging from classified campaigns with the home office to dynamic uses of AI and IOT devices, no day will be the same!
Partners within the business have their own area of expertise and this enhances their ability to on-board clients from a broad range of sectors; meaning that the work is refreshing, and projects are diverse.
This established company in growth mode provides fast progression for a Principal Consultant alongside a great team in an innovative workplace.
Why should I be interested in this role as a Principal Developer?
- Salary up to £65,000
- 10% annual bonus
- 25 days leave + 10 stat days
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme – up to 8% employer contribution
- Autonomy and ownership over exciting projects with big global clients
- Variety of Greenfield work is unrivalled in Belfast
- With an aim to bring the work to the consultant – there is minimal travel involved
- Add accreditiations to your profile - AWS / Google Cloud
What do I need to do to get this job as a Principal Consultant?
- Commercial experience working within a Java Development environment
- Team leadership experience OR 6+ years and a willingness to step up
- Strong communication skills
For a chat about this role as a Principal Consultant (or any other) please contact Conor Mullan on 02895 211 121.
If this Principal Consultant role is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 3-4 yrs