An excellent opportunity for an experienced software engineer with skills in cyber security. This role is brand new to my client and as such the scope for the role is top class. With a direct line into the senior decision makers you will become the focal point for all security operations for a company with a global reach.
What’s in it for me?
- Salary -£50k - £60k – Dependant upon experience
- Benefits pack included – Private health care, life assurance, extra holidays scheme plus more
- High level of ownership of role – Direct line into senior decision makers, make your mark on a world-renowned business
- Hands-on role with plenty of exciting project work available
- Brand new role to the company – Forge your own path
- Join the company at an exciting time – Join a company on the up as they continue to acquire and expand due to continued success within their sector
- Become a mentor – Coach others and help them develop their careers
- Excellent modern office facilities with a first-class working culture
What do I need?
- Extensive experience in Information Security including software security, security engineering, security operations, risk and compliance
- Experience and in-depth working knowledge across multiple technical disciplines including one or more of the following SIEM, FIM, Firewalls, Vulnerability Assessment Tools, Anti Malware Solutions, DLP
- Experience working in a secure software development environment including the following; security assessments of application designs and architectures, implementing secure development practices and development of threat models.
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux OS
- Knowledge of networking protocols, including FTP, HTTP, DNS, DHCP, RADIUS, SNMP, SSH, Syslog, and SMTP
- The ability to work in a stand – alone capacity as well as part of a team
I’m in what’s next?
Get in touch direct with Chris Butler @ RealTime Recruitment today or apply with your C.V. below
Experience: 3-4 yrs