PHP & WordPress Developer (most flexible working in Belfast)
PHP & WordPress Developer | Senior level or above
Outstanding Digital Product Studio
Belfast City Centre | Salary up to £50,000
PHP | WordPress
What does the company do?
This company, despite its modest size, is punching well above its weight when it comes to delivering best in class digital product solutions for an enviable portfolio of outstanding clients. Self-titled as a disruptive digital product studio and combining the best talent across disciplines such as Engineering, Design and Product Strategy, my client strives to engage with large organisations who are revolutionising business models and digitising their revenue streams. They focus on the core components but to a world-class standard.
Why should I be interested in this PHP & WordPress Developer role?
- Opportunity to learn new technologies alongside your PHP/WordPress development duties
- The company is on the cusp of a huge rebrand which will propel them forward in the coming weeks and months
- A huge pipeline of work secured off the back of impressive multi-year deals – you’re going to be challenged from the get-go
- Join a talented multidisciplinary team of 20 with ambitions to add many more as the company evolves
- This has the feel of an ambitious start-up with a flat hierarchy but there are world-class projects to work on
- A unique culture that will appeal to the most unassuming engineers – be prepared to ‘muck in’ and reap the rewards of this exceptional team environment
- Desirable loft style office space in Belfast City Centre – amazing meeting rooms and ‘kick back’ areas
- A streamlined interview process making your application an enjoyable one
Benefits for a PHP & WordPress Developer include:
- Salary up to £50,000
- Extreme flexibility around working hours and location
- 5 days working from home is not out of the question
- A budget aimed at encouraging further learning and development – conferences, seminars, qualifications
- Statutory matched pension (looking to enhance this soon)
- 25 days holidays & 10 public holidays (you don’t have to take public holidays in set days either)
- Day off on your birthday
- Customised Mac to suit your preferences (other hardware available too)
- Annual company team building excursions – overnight stays with activities, drinks and dinner
- Relocation package available for the right person
- Monthly socials
- A full stocked office kitchen with weekly deliveries
- Cycle to work scheme
What do I need to secure this PHP & WordPress Developer job?
- A pragmatic approach to product development that will only be apparent in a seasoned Software Engineer – ideally, you’ll have at least 5+ years commercial experience
- Highly proficient with PHP and WordPress
- Open attitude to learning new technologies that will allow you to contribute elsewhere
For more information about this PHP & WordPress Developer role (or any other) please apply via the link below or call Connor McLernon on 02895 211 121.
Alternatively, if you feel this role isn’t for you but know someone who may be interested, share the link to this ad and you could avail of our £250 referral scheme if we successfully help them find employment.
Experience: 4-5 yrs