Performance Tester (Brand New Organisation)
Are you an experienced Performance Testing Engineer? Have you accomplished all you can in your current position? Do you want to work with a company that promises technically challenging work as well as a strong work life balance?
This might just be the role for you!
Your duties as a Performance Tester will include delivering first class performance testing, delivering technical proof of concepts to clients and acting as a subject matter expert on Performance Testing.
- Excellent Salary Range (£30-40k)
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Market Leading Pension scheme (9%)
- FREE ONSITE PARKING
- 33 days holiday
- ZERO Travel
- Medical Insurance
- Continuous social events (including family events) which run throughout the year
- Microsoft discounts
- Life assurance
- Extraordinary work-life balance
- Lead a team made up of incredible people
- Usher a thriving native business to its next stage of growth
What do I need to get this Performance Testing role?
- Strong working knowledge of performance testing tools (any of the following will suffice):
- Load generation tools -Jmeter, LoadRunner or Gatling
- For Front end – WebPageTest, Yslow, Selenium or Dev tools
- At least one years’ commercial performance testing experience
How do I learn more?
Call Francis Maxwell or apply via the link below. If this isn't the role for you, please feel free to pass this link on to friends and family who may be on the lookout.
Experience: 0 yrs