- Working from Home
- £28000 - 35000
- Permanent full-time
- Updated 08/07/2020
- Francis Maxwell
Brand new opportunity to join a leading team in the EdTech sector!
This company has continued to hire throughout lockdown and plan to operate remotely for the foreseeable. Remote applicants with an excellent standard of English welcome!
About the company:
World leading independent software vendor in the EdTech space. You will join a team working on a student support application that helps students in the Republic of Ireland apply for student loans, book exams and select course modules. This company is well know for looking after team members and pushing the envelope when it comes to technical accomplishments.
- £28-35000 salary (Depending on experience)
- Private healthcare
- Full autonomy to work from home
- Gain an extra day of holiday annually for each year of service
Ideally, you should be able to bring the following to the table:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a Software Engineering role
- Experience working on MVC .Net Core development projects
What happens next:
Learning more is easy. Simply call Francis Maxwell at realTime recruitment or send your CV via the Apply button.
.NET, .NETCORE, MVC
Experience: 0 yrs