Manual Software QA (Gain Automation Experience)
A recent entrant to the Belfast market is hiring Software Testers who have been studying automation in their spare time or who have gained even a small amount of Test Automation experience in a commercial setting.
FinTech organisation who have recently set up a Belfast Technology centre.
Your duties as a QA Analyst will include the analysis, design, implementation and execution of manual and automated tests. This is a great role for someone from a manual test background who wants to get into test automation.
- 25-30k (Depending on experience)
- Gain exposure to Test Automation
- Continuous social events (including family events) which run throughout the year
- Microsoft discounts
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Medical Insurance
What do I need to get this QA Analyst role?
To get this QA Analyst role, you will have the following experience:
- 3 years’ Commercial Software Testing experience
- Some exposure to Test Automation (Must be able to prove that you have been upskilling in your free time if you don’t have commercial experience)
- A genuine interest in learning to write Test Automation Scripts
- ISTQB certification preferred
How do I learn more?
Call Francis Maxwell or apply via the link below.
Not the role for you?
Feel free to pass my details on to friends and family who may be on the lookout.
Experience: 0 yrs