Manual Software QA (£30k)
I have multiple vacancies for Systems QAs with a strong Functional Testing background who are looking for an exciting new opportunity. These roles are with a Business Application Services Organisation with an excellent reputation. One of Belfast's biggest success stories, well know for looking after employees.
Your duties as a Functional Software QA will include the analysis, design, implementation and execution of manual tests. This is a great role for someone from a manual software testing background who wants to get into test automation.
- Excellent salary (£28-30k)
- Gain exposure to Test Automation
- Continuous social events (including family events) which run throughout the year
- Microsoft discounts
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Medical Insurance
- Laptop and mobile phone
- 33 days holiday
- Gain industry recognised certifications (Including ISTQB), free of charge
- In this role you will be treated as a valued team member, more than just a number
What do I need to get this Manual Systems QA role?
To get this Manual Systems QA role, you will have the following experience:
- 2 years’ commercial software testing experience
- Experience writing test cases
- A genuine interest in learning automation skills
- ISTQB certification preferred, but not essential
How do I learn more?
Call Francis Maxwell or apply via the link below. If this isn't the role for you, please feel free to pass this link on to friends and family who may be on the lookout.
Experience: 0 yrs