Functional QA (£30k)
I have an excellent opportunity for a Functional QA who wants to become a Test Automation Engineer in the near future. Ideal candidates will have a strong Functional Testing background in either systems or UI Testing. The company I’m hiring for promises professional growth in an environment that offers variety, new technical challenges and an excellent work-life balance.
Your duties as a Functional Software QA will include the analysis, design, implementation and execution of manual tests. This is a great role for someone from a manual software testing background who wants to get into test automation.
- Superior Salary Band (£28-30k)
- Receive full training on Test Automation practices from the best Test Engineers in Belfast
- Continuous social events (including family events) which run throughout the year
- Microsoft discounts
- Market Leading Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Medical Insurance
- Laptop and mobile phone
- 33 days holiday
- Gain industry recognised certifications (Including ISTQB), free of charge
- Extraordinary work-life balance
- Join a team made up of incredible people
What do I need to get this Manual QA role?
To get this Manual QA role, you will have the following experience:
- 2 years’ commercial software testing experience
- Experience writing test cases
- A genuine interest in learning automation skills
- ISTQB certification preferred, but not essential
How do I learn more?
Call Francis Maxwell or apply via the link below. If this isn't the role for you, please feel free to pass this link on to friends and family who may be on the lookout.
Experience: 0 yrs