Linux Support Engineer (World Travel Opportunities)
An exciting opportunity has become available with a company based in Belfast that produces Mobile Video Optimising Platforms for its clients. This opportunity includes possibilities to travel the world to locations such as Asia and America!
This company works in the Telecommunications industry and they really pride themselves on looking after their staff and offer high-quality training to ensure a happy working environment. If you can bring a positive can-do attitude with a passion for solving challenging technical issues then this may be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
Why should I be interested in this Linux Support Engineer role?
- Up to £35,000 Salary
- Located in Belfast
- 35 days holiday
- Bonus scheme
- Pension plan
- Health care
- Death in service benefit
- Full Sick Pay for up to 26 weeks
- Subsidised car parking
- Gym facilities on-site
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working
- Induction training - Buddy up programme
What will I be doing as an Linux Support Engineer?
- Working with clients in a proactive manner to help prevent and resolve technical issues.
- Working in a team environment offering a high levels of customer service and giving appropriate direction to clients on products & services.
- Occasional travel to customer sites to resolve technical issues and to support projects.
What do I need to get this Linux Support Engineer position?
- 1-2 years' minimum experience in a technical support position.
- Experience of using and understanding Linux.
- A positive can-do attitude.
- Must be open to travel opportunities and on-call work.
For a chat about this exciting Linux Support Engineer role in the strictest confidence please give Andrew Sheppard a call – or simply apply via the link below.
Experience: 0 yrs