Support Engineer (Linux)
An exciting opportunity is available with a company working in the telecommunications industry that produces Mobile Video Optimising Platforms for its clients. You will be based in the Belfast office, which has a very comfortable and friendly feel to it. You will receive regular training to help you progress and to enjoy this role. If you can bring a positive can-do attitude with a passion for solving challenging technical issues then this may be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
Why should I be interested in this Support Engineer (Linux) role?
- Located in Belfast
- 35 days holiday
- Bonus scheme
- Pension plan
- Health care
- Death in service benefit
- Subsidised car parking
- Gym facilities on-site
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working
- Induction training - Buddy up programme
What will I be doing as a Support Engineer (Linux)?
- Working with clients in a proactive manner to help prevent and resolve technical issues.
- Working in a team environment offering a high levels of customer service and giving appropriate direction to clients on products & services.
- Occasional travel to customer sites to resolve technical issues and to support projects.
- Providing high levels of customer service to all clients.
What do I need to get this Support Engineer (Linux) position?
- Demonstrated experience of supporting in a Linux enviornment.
- 2-3 years' experience working in a Linux environment.
- Experienced in troubleshooting technical issues.
- A positive can-do attitude who has a passion for delivering high levels of customer service.
- Must be open to travel opportunities and on-call work.
For a chat about this exciting Support Engineer (Linux) role in the strictest confidence please give Andrew Sheppard a call – or simply apply via the link below.
Experience: 1-2 yrs