A great opportunity has become available to join an IT Solutions company in Belfast. With continued success they are going through a massive period of growth. If you are looking to expand your IT knowledge and build on your current skillset, this would be a perfect workplace to do so.
Why should I be interested in this Level 1 Support Engineer role?
- Up to £21,000 salary.
- Pension plan.
- Exposure to new technologies.
- Training Opportunities.
- Free on-site car parking.
What will I be doing as an Level 1 Support Engineer?
- You will be the first point of contact for client technical queries.
- Deliver 1st line troubleshooting to help resolve technical issues.
- Manage technical support cases accordingly and escalate if required following company procedures
- Provide high levels of customer service to each client.
What do I need to get this Level 1 Support Engineer position?
- 1 year minimum Level 1 technical support experience.
- A passion to deliver excellent customer service.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be able to work within a team and individually when required.
- Be open to learning new technologies.
For a chat about this exciting Level 1 Support Engineer role in the strictest confidence please give Andrew Sheppard a call – or simply apply via the link below.
Experience: 0 yrs