Lead UI Developer (Brand New Big Data UI Team)
The Role – Lead UI Developer
An opportunity for a Lead UI Developer to join a hugely established and well-respected enterprise based in Belfast but with a global reach in over 150 countries.
What does the company do?
The firm is regarded as one of the top places to work globally and is justifiably proud of their relaxed working environment, intense commitment to quality and career progression. This opportunity affords the chance to work closely with the Global Development Manager and Belfast Development Manager within a completely new team focused on Big Data analytics and live data processing in the FinTech space.
Why should I be interested in this Lead UI Developer role?
- There is currently no sole UI team working within the organisation – a team of like-minded individuals is being assembled therefore this is your chance to be an integral part of something new with an ambitious roadmap to follow
- This new initiative is fueled by the desire to build a next generation platform – you will contribute core components to this greenfield solution
- You will lead a small team initially (two UI Developers) but will be trusted to help build an unrivalled development team as success flourishes
- Produce world-class User Interface and Front-End solutions for Big Data and live data analytics that will impact key decisions – your work will help shape the future of business direction
- An existing pod of twenty people are involved in this Markets Data area – you will be approaching the task with a strong support network of hugely talented individuals across all disciplines
Company Benefits for a Lead UI Developer include:
- Up to £55,000
- Award winning pension scheme
- 23 holiday days + stats
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Annual Bonus (10-15%)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Customisable perks package to suit your lifestyle
What do I need to get this Lead UI Developer role?
- 5 + years’ experience in developing UI’s with a solid understanding of the SDLC
- Lead or management experience is a bonus but candidates with the potential for this will not be overlooked
For more information about this Lead UI Developer role (or any other) please apply via the link below or call Connor McLernon on 02895 211 121 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, if you feel this role isn’t for you but know someone who may be interested, share the link to this ad and you could avail of our £250 referral scheme.
Experience: 4-5 yrs