Lead Software Engineer (Hands-On) – Java / Spring Boot/ React / AWS – Up to £90k
- Sick of legacy tech & red tape?
- Tired of working US hours with no control?
- Want to work on projects owned from Belfast?
- Like the sound of a company where everyone is hands-on?
This is a new role with one of Belfast’s fastest growing Software houses. They are looking to add a Lead Engineer who will play a key role in modernising their cloud hosted SaaS product.
A bit about you:
- You might be a Principal engineer looking to step up to leadership
- Already a technical engineering manager who’s looking for a new challenge
- Ambition to progress into a CTO role In the future
- You want to remain hands-on
- You have a genuine passion for technology
In this role you’ll:
- Embrace the idea of wearing ‘many hats’ – (Architecture design, DevOps, Cloud, sprint reviews, technical planning)
- Play an integral role within this fast-growing company & be in a unique position as they grow
- Contribute to a highly collaborative environment focused on 2-week sprints
- Play a key role in enhancing & overseeing their microservices SaaS architecture
- Join a culture centred around learning & development – you’ll cut code with some of the best tech minds in the city
In return you’ll receive:
- A platform to experiment with the latest tools – if processes can be improved, you’ll have the authority to modernise
- A salary up to £90,000 & a guaranteed bonus of 10% + other leading benefits
- Flexitime & 3 days Working from home– avoid your tiring / costly commute once normality resumes!
- On & off-site training opportunities (AWS & Salesforce certifications)
Java, React.JS, AWS & AWS Lambda, Spring Boot, Kubernetes, Docker, Kafka, Node.js, Python
Dominating their sector in the US over the last 20 years, this company established a Belfast base in 2019 to drive expansion. This is a unique high-impact role with a fast-growing US FDI.
Apply / call / message to find out more.
Experience: 0 yrs