Lead Software Engineer in Belfast – up to £55,000
It would be outrageous if I didn’t highlight the package straight off the bat. It’s certainly unique and one that will give you bragging rights.
Let’s have a closer look:
- Salary up to £55,00 (some potential wiggle room on this)
- A whopping 15% pension!
- Free Netflix or Prime subscription
- Sky Package (free SkyQ box*, free Sky Broadband, half price mobile plans)
- *Entertainment, Kids, HD, Sports & Cinema all included
- Income Protection & Life Assurance
- Private AXA Medical cover & subsidised Eye-care and Dental
- Free virtual GP service throughout the pandemic
- Discounted sports events and equipment
Take it in, read it again if you must...I wouldn’t blame you.
So, what about the role?
There’s a healthy mix of leadership and technical duties meaning you’ll hone your people skills while keeping technical expertise sharp. Your title implies lead responsibilities and you’ll do just that – over six engineers to be exact.
You’ll provide technical oversight for a team that is responsible for new products, greenfield features and ongoing development of the platform.
You’ll encourage a mature and autonomous approach to software development through Agile practices, clear communication and breeding a culture of knowledge sharing.
What will you bring?
- 5+ years commercial software development experience and at least 2 years having colleague report to you
In terms of technologies used, it’s not a checklist that you must fulfil. Varied backgrounds will be considered on an individual basis, but you might have a strong grasp of some of the following:
- PHP, Symfony, Laravel, MySQL
- Mobile Development
This is a super successful Sports Technology hub continuing to grow at a steady pace. Revenue is up 50% on last year so if you’re seeking job security, you’ll find it here.
Call Connor today for a chat about this role.
Experience: 4-5 yrs