Lead Software Engineer (Gaming) – Up to £60k
Lead Software Engineer | Belfast City Centre
Gaming Industry | Established Start-Up
Salary up to £60,000 | Potential for shares
What does the company do?
Born out game-studio frustrations, this forward thinking and mature tech start-up is one of the only in the world helping studios obtain in-depth player feedback at vital stages of the game release cycle.
Why should I be interested in this Lead Software Engineer role?
- Rare opportunity to work in the gaming industry with some industry leaders
- Join the company at a period of growth
- Use your expertise to challenge others – your knowledge will be vital in making the overall team more effective
- Take a strong lead when it comes to approaching requirements, design and delivery
Benefits for a Senior Mobile Developer include:
- Competitive salary up to £60,000
- 32 days holidays including stats
- Flexible working options (earlier starts/earlier finishes)
- Standard government pension
- Potential profit share options as you become integral to the team
- Free on-site parking
- City Centre office location close to public transport links
What do I need to secure this Senior Mobile Developer job?
- 5+ years’ experience in development role
- A deep curiosity and understanding of emerging technologies and practices
- Highly organised, strong attention to detail with excellent communication skills
- A keen interest/passion for the games industry would be a bonus
For more information about this Lead Software Engineer role (or any other) please apply via the link below or call Conor Mullan on 02895 211 121.
Alternatively, if you feel this role isn’t for you but know someone who may be interested, share the link to this ad and you could avail of our £250 referral scheme if we successfully help them find employment.
Experience: 4-5 yrs