Brand new Lead Cloud Security Engineering opportunity with one of the most innovative engineering teams you will find in Belfast!
This Arizona headquartered company’s approach to security engineering is second to none, their methodologies have become the industry standard for “hacker-powered” security. This is a must see for anyone in the cloud security engineering space!
- Subject matter expert level understanding of Industry Security standards (NIST Cyber Security Framework, ISO27001, ISO27002, etc)
- Security Engineering experience in a cloud computing capacity
- Experience automating deployment
- SOAR experience
- CM AND CI/CD experience
- A high proficiency with a scripting language (Python, Perl, Bash, Ruby etc)
- Experience with Docker/K8s, and Ansible (or similar)
- Public cloud platform experience
You can expect to enjoy the following in this role:
- A market leading salary (call me to find out specifics)
- 10-15% bonus
- Private medical care
- Above average pension contributions
- Flexible working
- 33 days’ holiday
- Meritocratic career progression opportunities
- Deep pockets to spend on whatever Cyber Security certifications you think will make you more effective
- Family friendly policy
What to do next:
To find out who this fantastic role is with, simply call Francis Maxwell at realTime recruitment (The job sites strip phone numbers out of ads - a quick google search will bring my number up). Alternatively, hit the apply now button to send me your CV!
DevSecOps, SecDevOps, Cyber Security, SOAR, ISO27001, NIST, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, K8s, Python, Perl, Bash, Ruby, CI/CD, Configuration Management, AWS, Azure, GCP, Openstack, Linux, Unix
Experience: 0 yrs