Lead PHP Developer (Up to £45,000)
The Role – Lead PHP Developer
An exciting opportunity for a talented Lead PHP Developer is available now - join a growing and multi-award-winning company on the outskirts of Belfast and work with large clients in the UK and Ireland.
What does the company do?
The company is committed to delivering outstanding solutions in various medium such as design, digital and print. They have an increasing focus on providing top class Web Applications which they believe can help define the digital direction and customer engagement of their clients.
Why should I be interested in this PHP Developer role?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a talented team within a multi-award winning creative agency that is also an Official Google Certified Partner. They have the drive and desire to build on their reputation of providing bespoke Web, Mobile and Application Development and as a Lead PHP Developer, you will use your strong commercial experience to help nurture this reputation among high profile clients – many of which are huge household names.
You will work closely with the Operations Manager in your role which will include:
- Leading a team of 4 existing developers
- A challenging environment that will allow for your professional development
- Being part of a successful and growing agency
- A high degree of autonomy to shape and manage your own team
Company Benefits for a Lead PHP Developer may include:
- Up to £45,000
- 30 paid holidays (including stat days) rising with length of service
- Private Health Scheme
- Pension Scheme including life insurance
- Progression pathways
- Attendance at top web conferences
- Exposure to big clients and household names
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free parking
What do I need to get this Lead PHP Developer role?
- 4+ years’ industry experience developing in PHP (Laravel) in a challenging software environment
- Degree educated in a Computer Science or similar
- Experience leading a team or management experience
- Project Management and client facing skills are highly desirable
For more information about this Lead PHP Developer role (or any other) please apply via the link below or call Connor McLernon on 02895 211 121 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, if this role is not right for you, share it with your network of family and friends and you could avail of our £250 referral scheme if we successfully place them.
Experience: 3-4 yrs