Brand new opportunity for a Lead .NET Engineer who wants to join a thriving tech for good company in the MedTech sector!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business with integrity, camaraderie and career prospects. Applications are welcome from Senior .NET engineers who want to step into a Lead position.
Salary and Benefits:
With this company, you can expect to enjoy:
- Fantastic salary up to £70000 – ensuring you will be fairly compensated for your work
- Work from home flexibility even after the pandemic
- Outstanding office facilities in one of Belfast’s newest premier business suites (if you need to go into the office)
- Work on a medical technology platform that transforms and saves lives
- Upskill in .NET Core (you don’t need any prior .NET Core experience)
In this role, the bulk of your duties will be hands-on/technical. You won’t have any managerial duties, but you will be expected to lead the technical direction of the team.
A lot of the company’s older code was written in more traditional .NET languages, all new features are being written in .NET Core.
Ideally, you should be able to bring the following to the table:
- At least five years’ experience in a .NET Development role
- Experience influencing technical design and architecture
What to do Next?
To learn more about this amazing opportunity, simply call Francis Maxwell at realTime recruitment or hit the “Apply Now” button to learn more!
Experience: 0 yrs