Lead Java Engineer | Belfast | £65,000 | Digital Transformations | Cloud
Lead Java Engineer
Do you want to lead large greenfield digital transformations with public and private sector clients which will impact people’s everyday lives all around the world? Work with renowned blue-chip clients and get fully hands-on with the latest Tech – my client encourages their staff to upskill and provides cross-training while you work.
You will provide technical leadership and ensure best practices are met - design and build modern software applications and take ownership of the product/software whilst mentoring junior staff.
What does the company do?
My client is proud to be named one of the Best Companies to Work for consecutively for the past 6 years and prides themselves on their culture and most importantly their people. Giving back to their staff is key and they have a fantastic 93% staff retention rate. They hold bi-annual promotions, regular social events, flexible working options (work from home up to 3 days per week) and provide an extensive benefits package.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with the most cutting-edge and high-profile projects in the UK!
Why should I be interested in this Lead Java Engineer role?
- Salary up to £65,000
- Travel bonus of up to £15,000 for NI employees
- Healthcare, pension, social events
- Excellent training programs
- Flexible working hours and working from home options
- Clear progression structure with regular promotions
What do I need to secure this job?
- Experience designing and building software applications at scale using Java
- Experience coaching and mentoring junior staff
- Experience using the latest Cloud and CI/CD techniques
- Must be willing to travel – full expenses paid
For a chat about this exciting Lead Java Engineer role (or any other) in the strictest confidence please give Steph Murray a call on 0217280770 – or simply apply via the link below.
If this is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 0 yrs