Fantastic opportunity for someone in a Senior/Lead C# role to join one of the world’s most successful Sports Technology hubs!
This company has seen a boon in business even in the current climate, their annual revenue is up 50% on last year. You will join this company during a period of growth, this company is more than stable – it’s expanding!
About the Role:
You will lead a team of six engineers who have total ownership of new features – this isn’t a legacy/maintenance role. While 40% of your duties will be leadership focused, this is a mature team of autonomous developers who are used to working independently – very little handholding is required!
You will work on a modern microservices architecture in a CI/CD environment.
With this company, you can expect to enjoy the following:
- Salary up to £55000 (flexible for the right person)
- Free Sky (full package, broadband, phone etc)
- Pension – up to 15% (if you contribute 5%, they contribute 10%)
- Life insurance to the tune of 4 times your salary
- AXA Medical
- Free virtual GP service throughout the pandemic
- £30 per month to buy DVDs
- Free Amazon prime or Netflix subscription
- Free sports passes/sports equipment discounts
- Work from home until at least the end of 2020
Skills and Experience Required:
- 5 years’ experience in a C# role
- At least 2 years’ experience in a senior or lead role
The interview process is straightforward (two stages via video – no technical test). To learn more, simply call Francis Maxwell at realTime recruitment or hit the “Apply Now” button!
Experience: 0 yrs