Brand new opportunity in Belfast City Centre for Junior/Intermediate DevOps Engineer! This company currently has an engineering team of 14 that is working on several very exciting Cryptocurrency projects to be delivered at the end of 2020. The existing team collectively has many years of experience in building secure, high availability enterprise platforms for financial services, health and consumer electronics sectors. This team will be growing the team to 20 over the next 12 months.
The successful candidate will work as an integral part of their multi-disciplinary team focused on delivering high quality enterprise-class solutions and platforms.
In this role, you can expect to enjoy the following:
- £30000 salary
- 10% annual Bonus
- WFH options (even after lockdown)
- Private Healthcare
- The chance to work with some of the most respected engineers in the business
- Exposure to blockchain and cryptocurrencies
You will have the opportunity to work with modern DevOps technologies and emerging blockchain frameworks, learning from the experienced engineers in the team. You will be responsible for deploying, automating, maintaining, troubleshooting and improving the systems that ensure that our development, test and production environments are running smoothly.
What you need to be successful:
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a modern DevOps, Linux Administrator or Software Engineering role
- Exposure to modern CI/CD pipeline practices
- Proficiency in one or more scripting languages (e.g. Python, Bash, Perl)
- The Ability to analyse and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues
What happens next?
Call Francis Maxwell at realTime recruitment or hit the “Apply Now” button to send your CV across!
DevOps, DevOps Engineer, CICD, Python, Linux, Unix, Linux Administrator, Build and Release, Site Reliability
Experience: 0 yrs