Junior Cyber Security Analyst - 12 months FTC - £25-£35K
Who will I be working for?
A global leader within capital markets and funds is currently looking to add to their team in Belfast on a fixed term basis. With their recent acquisition, they have a huge amount of project work available, especially within Cyber Security. As a Cyber Security Analyst your key responsibility is to monitor the company’s information assets and help manage security systems.
What will I contribute?
- 1 year minimum experience in Cyber Security or a passion to get involved within Cyber Security
- Basic experience within an Information Security environment
- Basic experience in active monitoring of cyber alerts
- Basic experience in reviewing and uncovering new threats
What is in it for me?
- 12-month fixed term contract- potential for extension or permanent employment
- Great opportunity to learn from Senior Cyber Security team
- Travel opportunities for those who wish to travel
- Flexible working environment and WFH options
For more information please contact Emma Douds today!
Experience: 0 yrs