Java Technical Lead (Belfast City Centre - £60K)
Java Technical Lead | Salary Up To £60,000 | Greenfield Projects | Culture of Internal Promotion | Emphasis on Work-Life Balance | Pension Up to 19.5% | Annual Bonus | Generous Holidays
What does the company do?
The firm is regarded as one of the top places to work globally and is justifiably proud of their relaxed work environment, intense commitment to quality and career progression.
You will join
This opportunity will suit a Senior Engineer that has ambitions to move into a lead role and take on new responsibilities such as mentoring junior team members and delivering quality results with a global team on high profile, impactful projects.
What will I be doing as a Technical Lead?
- Manage the development process from the design to the implementation stage
- Work across multiple projects working at a global scale
- Remain very much hands-on whilst offering technical leadership / mentorship to your team
Why should I be interested in this role?
- Salary up to £60,000
- Gain exposure to proprietary tech that you won’t get anywhere else!
- Fantastic company culture where new ideas are encouraged and embraced
- Internal promotion opportunities
- Emphasis on work life balance
- Holiday + extra buy back schemes
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical
- Pension up to 19.5%
What do I need to do to get this Job as a Technical Lead?
- Degree and 5+ years’ experience in Java
- Excellent Object oriented programming experience
- Solid Architectural understanding
- A great communicator and team-working skills
For a chat about this role as a Technical Lead (or any other) please contact Conor Mullan on 02895 211121 in strictest confidence or simply email email@example.com
If this Senior Java Developer role is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 3-4 yrs