This is an opportunity to work for a multi award winning software security house at the heart of Belfast's tech scene.
This is a fast-growing company with clients in the UK and further afield and they are looking to expand the team to meet a swelling client base.
You would join a team of software engineers, UX designers, data scientists and cyber-analysts who continually break the barriers of what's possible in cyber intelligence and data breach detection.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Java Software Engineer you will be required to work within an agile scrum team to:
- Develop and deliver a scalable backend infrastructure
- Develop APIs that integrate backend and frontend systems dynamically
- Ensure quality of the application in order that a highly optimised user experience is delivered
- Extend and document public-facing APIs
- Deliver to the product roadmap and provide input to new features
- Experience with Spring Boot, Hibernate is required
- Experience with XML, JSON, REST
- CI / CD experience
- Knowledge of Linux systems
- Knowledge of Big Data products (ElasticSearch / Cassandra / Hadoop / MongoDB)
- Desirable: Message broker knowledge (RabbitMQ, Kafka, Redis or similar)
- Healthcare plan
- Pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Training/ conference budget
- On-site parking
- Occasional team lunch / dinner
Experience: 1-2 yrs