Java Engineer (Mid to Principal Level | £30,000 - £65,000)
Java Engineer | Mid to Principal Level | £30,000 - £65,000 | Flexible Working | WFH 1 Day | Personal Development Plan | Bonus Scheme | Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
What does the company do?
Despite being a primary player in the US Healthcare market this company still have a fantastic start-up culture in the local market. Fresh from a company rebrand and completion of significant product launches, Belfast has been chosen as the preferred location for the next step of strategic growth.
With a motivated Site Lead and senior hires in place already, you’ll be joining as a Java Engineer in a risk-free autonomous environment intent on innovatively disrupting current health product and plan management offerings in the market.
Overall tech stack inclusive of: Java, Spring, Node, DevOps (AWS/Azure), Docker, Kubernetes
Why should I be interested in this role as a Java Engineer?
- Salary £30,000 - £65,000
- Performance related bonus scheme
- 35 days holiday (including stats)
- 5% pension
- Life assurance and wellness programme
- Potential for share options
- Flexible working – including working from home and early start/finish times
- A tailored and structured personal development plan – fully expensed
What will I be doing as a Java Engineer
- Work on a brand-new Belfast owned product
- Help define the future of a ground-breaking SaaS product that is multi-tenanted, and cloud hosted
- Fast track your development by taking advantage of the professional accreditations on offer
For a chat about this role as a Java Engineer (or any other) please contact Conor Mullan on 02895 211 121 in strictest confidence or simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this Java Engineer role is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 1-2 yrs